Operations Analyst IApply Requisition Number 52581
- Carries out analytical assignments of a routine nature.
- Assists in problem resolution by analyzing processing problems, recommending solutions, and working with other departments to test and implement.
- Helps maintain systems by analyzing and providing overall support to internal and external customers.
- Verifies results by developing and assisting with execution of tests for small to medium-sized projects.
- Helps resolve service issues by gathering and analyzing related information, identifying the cause of the problem and investigating possible solutions.
- Participate in projects as team member to complete by assigned due date.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years of related experience in insurance, mortgage, and/or banking; related
- Proficiency of intermediate knowledge working in a Windows environment to include applications such as: MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Results oriented and detail focused
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently within a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change
- Have an intermediate knowledge working with Power Point, and basic knowledge of working with Visio.
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.