Shared Service Operation SpecialistApply Location Florence, South Carolina Requisition Number R-88033
**Please Note: This role will require the employee to work onsite and is not eligible to work from home.
Primary duties of Shared Services Positions include:
- Responsible for performing job requirements including processing checks, payments, maintenance, basic analysis or research.
- May perform monetary functional transactions such as posting deposits to client servicing system, processing premium payments, updating insurance data, balancing and sending wire disbursements, or transmitting stop pay requests directly to financial institution bank accounts.
- Responsible for performing analysis on and resolving issues related to disbursements through review of system transactions, checks, reports, phone or written inquiries.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and / or trouble shooting the items raised by the client / insurance company / customer.
- May work in multi-functional areas with multiple clients
Job duties may vary based on Shared Services department of assignment. Shared Services Specialist would be responsible for the primary duties listed above along with their specific duties by function, and they are:
- Provides high level of accuracy in check handling
- Maintain secure check handling environment
- Ability to comprehend complex insurance data to allow accurate updating to the Condo Database ensuring clients meet complicated regulatory standards and to ensure the association has insurance coverage at all times.
- Make outbound telephone calls to insurance agents, Management Companies, Homeowner’s Associations, and/or insurance carriers.
- Audit escrow analysis trials to determine if the proposed mortgage payment changes are accurate. Adjust the hazard and tax amounts as needed.
- Determine if branch tax schedules were followed
- Make appropriate contact with Taxing Authorities
- Validate accuracy of payees for specific clients.
- Process payee requests and returns accurately.
- Validate and update EDI exception data in accordance with established client procedures.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.