Customer Solutions Support
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Part time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Customer Solutions SupportApply Requisition Number R-88648
In your capacity as a Customer Solutions Support, your role is to support the Connected Living team to facilitate the operational workload of transitioning fleets of business customers to new mobile carrier service providers
Tasks you could be expected to perform may include:
- Distribution of SIM Cards and / or new devices
- Scanning of SIM and Device IMEI barcodes into the Mobile Network Transition workbook
- Basic user information data capture into the Mobile Network Transition workbook
- Explanation of what to expect on port day
- Setting up a new smartphone devices where required
- Explanation of how to set up voicemail and other related services
- Managing any carrier network related queries from time to time
- Any other related troubleshooting and customer service
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.