Mid-Level .NET DeveloperApply Location Frenchs Forest, New South Wales Requisition Number R-88394
- 4+ years commercial proven experience in .NET and C#, .NET Framework 4.5 and above
- ASP.NET MVC, RESTful API, WCF, Entity Framework
- SOA Principal
- Solid experience in OOP and Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge of web-based technologies including IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server, including database design, queries, view and stored procedures
- Ability to interpret business requirements, perform technical analysis and provide development estimates.
- Self-starter with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.