Operations Team MemberApply Location Frenchs Forest, New South Wales Requisition Number R-89102
The Best Company You've Never Heard Of...
Everyone at Assurant -- no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world -- is united by our principles and values. That’s why we created a culture where you’re free to bring thoughtful, caring attention to each customer. Whatever your position, your innovative thinking can make a real difference.
Assurant has an exciting opportunity for passionate and collaborative team members to join our Alegre business, located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches – French’s Forest (please note there is limited public transport available to the office).
The Alegre business operates Australia's leading mobile phone Refurbishment & Trade In operations, with well-established customer and industry partnerships. Since launching in 2012, our approach and focus have been on developing high value Retail/Corporate Trade In and Sales Channels. Every year we continue to grow. In fact, in 2017 and 2018 Alegre was ranked in the Australian Financial Review's Fastest Growing Companies in Australia!
About the opportunity
You'll be working within the Warehouse Operations team, completing diagnostics and quality control activities for customer mobile devices and inbound stock, including
- Complete accurate diagnostics and quality control on mobile phones and other devices.
- Use systems to data wipe mobile phones and other devices.
- Work on various aspects of the customisation and configuration of customer devices.
- Accurately record all work completed within the relevant database.
- Maintain high standards whilst maximising productivity.
- Contribute to a safe working environment and raise health and safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Work in other areas of the Assurant warehouse in line with Business needs.
- Manual Handling of stock.
- General housekeeping of Operations area to ensure high standards are consistently maintained.
We're looking for team players that have a strong achievement focus and deliver on team performance targets.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working to deadlines with a good level of computer literacy
- Understands what excellence looks like and strives to achieve this
- Understand key drivers behind business change and support implementation
- The customer experience is enhanced through the application of TCF principles
- Put the customer at the centre of everything you do and deliver excellent outcomes for the customer and business
- Understand and apply our regulatory requirements to all you do
- Able to articulate service expectations and associated performance standards
- Identify process improvements and help to embed these within the immediate team
- Demonstrate engagement through personal and departmental performance
- Support immediate team and positively demonstrate company values and behaviours
Interested? Let's chat.
Click the apply button to submit your cover letter and resume.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.