Sales Optimization Regional Account ManagerApply Location Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Requisition Number R-86696
What is a Sales Optimization Regional Account Manager?
The Sales Optimization Regional Account Manager is expected to optimize the sales of our Service Protection Programs through building relationships with various levels of management. Also recognized as a Strategic Performance Manager, he/she will be responsible for driving sales within all sales channels such as corporate, dealer and tele-sales coupled with setting Protection Program sales goals in collaboration with client management and their Account Leader.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You are authentic and enjoy collaborating and connecting with people
- You value the autonomy to use common sense and good judgment to make decisions
- You understand, recognize and communicate key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging industry related developments
- You can communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff through written reports and oral presentations
- You enjoy developing business relationships and delivering on stakeholder expectations
What You Will Like
- The people – we care
- The diversity - every day is different
- The excitement – we focus on ‘What Matters Most’ to our customers
- The difference in the value Assurant places on strong leadership
- The opportunity to learn, grow and advance within our fortune 500 global company
- Competitive salary
The Details/ Responsibilities
- Communicate sales results and plans for marketing efforts to client and Assurant management.
- Deliver summary and activity reports at regular business reviews with client.
- Serve as primary contact between Assurant and client, as it relates to sales for assigned territory.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on the competitive environment.
- Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service quality process issues with the Assurant Lifestyle Account Executive to ensure a positive root cause resolution.
- Consult with client management to make and execute plans for achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Develop, monitor and circulate sales reports and marketing plans to ensure sales goals are met.
What You Should Know About Us
At Assurant, our core values - integrity, change, urgency and excellence - guide us as we work together to support our commitments to our clients, their customers and to each other. In collaboration with leading retailers, wireless carriers, utilities and financial institutions worldwide, we underwrite, market and administer extended service or service contract programs for consumers and small businesses.
- Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them
- We have been around for a while with our roots tracing back to 1892
- We are a Fortune 500 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 21 countries
- We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 4 years in retail, wireless or other client-facing environment
- High School diploma
- Up to 60% travel required
Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Ability to engage retail managers personally and communicate effectively, even under stress.
- Expert user of current business software, including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation software, web browser and email programs.
- Strong analytical skills-able to analyze sales results, create a plan for improving sales results, and executes the plan.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques; client service; account development; multimedia presentation; graphics; and marketing standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual Spanish, able to speak fluently is highly desired.
Travel required: Ability to travel domestically up to 60% with designated territories
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.