Processing Specialist - Vendor MgtApply Requisition Number 53072
The Processing Specialist is responsible for processing new client orders, securing payment information, executing vendor assignment, and communicating to clients a general understanding of appraisal related products alongside client and company operational protocol. Handle inbound and outbound calls within a service center from loan officers, appraisers, and property owners to obtain and report a real estate appraisal’s process from initial order to product delivery via our web based platform.
Work hours can include Monday through Saturday, 7:00am-10:00pm
- Contact appraisers and clients for status updates while maintaining a detailed communication record on our web based platform.
- Communicate to clients and appraisers a high level understanding of appraisal related products alongside client and company operational procedure.
- Take action on each file with a superior level of execution and decision making to quickly and accurately determine what action is needed on issue files.
- Handle client concerns with autonomy to achieve client’s expectations and negotiate fees and turn times with appraisers while exhibiting knowledge of all company protocols and procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Troubleshoot problematic scenarios during all stages of the appraisal process.
- Provide follow up support to other StreetLinks departments for timely receipt of needed products and information.
- Work with Sales and Executives to assist clients with escalated files.
- Act as a contact between all departments.
- Provide feedback to department managers of reoccurring errors and ongoing issues.
- Daily maintenance of the personal email and phone calls, as well as group emails and phone queues.
- Keep up-to-date with all processing departments’ respective protocols and procedures.
- Process borrower or client payment information utilizing the respective third party software system.
- Troubleshoot problematic order entry, payment, assignment or status scenarios during the appraisal process.
- Apply a defined logic basis in order to select the most appropriate appraiser vendor for given order.
- Issue any refund requests from the client utilizing the respective third party software system.
- Maintain acceptable levels of performance metrics in Relative Efficiency, Proformance, Time On Task, Telephormance and Performance Assessments.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook, data entry, and Internet Explorer.
- One year of work experience or a completed college degree/program.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification.
- High level communication skills both orally and written.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to interact with peers and managers with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to process confidential information and consistently perform with a high level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, data entry, and Internet Explorer.
- Typing Skills 40-plus WPM.
- Industry experience preferred.
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.