.NET Developer (CRM) (6-12 month contract)Apply Location Kingston, Ontario Requisition Number R-83420
Assurant is seeking an experienced .NET CRM Developer to join our team in Kingston for a 6-12 Month Contract with possibility to become an employee!
You are a passionate .NET CRM Developer - You understand that effective solution development requires going above and beyond. You take pride in making a lasting impression. Your current position has limitations and you seek a bigger job with a bigger impact. Your job search has many options but you want to distinguish the jobs from the true career opportunities… which one is truly going to allow you to shine?
The Developer will be supporting our Legal applications and will analyzes requirements and designs, codes, tests, installs and maintains application systems, programs, functions, services, and other related software components in response to enterprise needs of high complexity.
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients along with being able to understand service requirements
- Designs/develops, SageCRM and MS Dynamics CRM applications and program code per business and technical requirements
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Support and troubleshoots production systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving production problems and providing timely follow up on problems
- Writes and maintains user documentation and training guides
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Apply programming concepts to the day-to-day software and application maintenance.
- Deploys solution
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in field of MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in design, analysis, administration, programming on Client/Server, Web-based, Windows or UNIX environment
- 1+ years of MS SQL Server development with T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, etc
Other Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of programming concept, principles, practices and procedures of system analysis.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing procedures
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time Management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer Service skills
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and concern for customer’s business needs.
- Must be able to work independently and contribute to projects requiring a collaborate effort.
- SageCRM and MS Dynamic experience is highly
- 2+ years of configuring and customizing a CRM application such as MS Dynamics, SageCRM, Salesforce or other CRM products
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Insurance experience
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.