Order Management SpecialistApply Location Lewisville, Texas Requisition Number R-89575
Assurant is seeking an Order Management Specialist for the Lewisville, TX facility
This will be temporarily remote due to Covid-19
Perform troubleshooting on insurance claims and other order types and assist to identify and execute various enhancements to order management processes. Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all and ensure appropriate order flow.
- This is a highly technical job, where understanding of order flow, process flow and above average knowledge of the Operating system is crucial for successful performance
- Manage all communication with Materials, Operations and Fulfilment in order to satisfy and process insurance orders with timely shipment of devices within SLA.
- Use current warehouse management system (Oracle) to modify, migrate and push orders using technical knowledge in order to facilitate order flow until shipment.
- Verify individual order lines and prepare reports on everyday basis, while managing shipments, responding to all inquiries for status of orders and resolving any order issues
- Monitor and evaluate all order issues and resolve using tools available
- Work in tandem with Purchasing teams in order to resolve escalations for claims which can’t be satisfied based on current stock availability
- Using tools available, this position is responsible to generate multiple reports in order to send priority and urgency to other departments. For example: Receiving and Kitting critical models needed to satisfy backorders.
- Technical research for current claims needing migration of existing models and execute those migrations in order to satisfy claims within SLA.
- Communicate with the Planning Department on devices that need to be prioritized from Production/Kitting lines.
- Ensure FIFO is followed to satisfy older claims
- Depending on program and customer, additional research will be needed in order to move orders from Entered status into Booked status, allowing the orders to be cascaded within the system
- Create different feedback reports to monitor overall SLA attainment on a daily/monthly basis and publish this data to stakeholders
- Create reports for overall status of claims at a model level and the action items needed to fulfill and troubleshoot orders
- High School Diploma or equivalent. BS/BA on a technical field preferred
- To become an Order Management Specialist, minimum of 2 years of distribution and logistics background. Oracle experience a plus.
- Experience in inventory control, material management/movement of more than 2 years desired
- MS Excel proficiency in order to manage large amount of data
- MS Word proficiency in order to create basic documents and reports
- Good communication skills in order to interact and influence others
- Occasional: bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching, twisting, exposure to changes in temperature, being near moving machinery, and office machinery
- This position requires incumbents to regularly sit at a desk and operate standard office equipment such as a computer and phone
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and walk, lift, carry and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to talk and hear
- Required to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Oracle experience a plus.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.