Business, Tecnology, Analytics and ReportingApply Location Mexico City Requisition Number R-89561
Business Technology / Analytics & Reporting
Create tailored-made reports to each operation and analyze obtained data to make beneficial changes to Assurant Business. Provide support to the vendor's needs in terms of Assurant legacy systems, user registrations and cancellations, audits on user management, as well as being the link between the Vendor and Assurant IT.
- Work with Assurant team to learn and implement different data base according to local needs.
- Responsible to receive technical reports from internal/external customers. Responsible to troubleshoot and be the first level of resolution to determine if problems require to open tickets in Assurant IT tools to be solved. Collect data according ticket requirements.
- Responsible to provide follow up to technical and local teams until the report is solved or escalate according Assurant procedures.
- Understand business processes and goals to detect issues that impact Key Performance Indicators according seasonal priorities defined by the Operations manager.
- Produce all reports needed by the site operation functions at all levels. Providing not just reports but data analysis to provide feedback on the gaps and trends to the operation to identify issues to be fixed or identify gains to maintain the actions implemented.
- Produce Management reports on a daily basis with analysis identifying important changes according trends and priorities, work towards having a live Dashboard.
- Define control points to ensure information accuracy. When gaps or inconsistencies are detected escalate to Assurant responsible.
- Train the operation about how to read and use the reports received.
- Keep cost Reports updated and analyzed in a monthly manner.
- Performed Invoice Related Tasks (controls on minutes volume consumption, Back Office assigned, etc.).
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Capability to detect recurrent problems.
Excellent data base knowledge.
Excellent reporting tools and excel knowledge to manipulate information.
Analytical and synthetic capacity
With at least 1 - 3 year of experience analyzing data and identifying trends and gaps
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.