SPMApply Location Mexico City Requisition Number R-87935
Responsible for increasing sales of HRO´s at an assigned retail partner through relationships with retail managers
- Responsible for increasing sales of HROs at an assigned retail partner through relationships with retail managers.
- Conduct sales training at district, regional level or store location as needed. Develop content & conduct train-the-trainer programs for retail management.
- Monitor and circulate sales reports from retailer to ensure sales goals are met. Consult with retail management to make and execute plans for achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Maintain regular contact with retail partner’s management.
- Develop and enhance Assurant’s relationship with our retail partner at management, district and regional level.
- Communicate sales results and plans for point-of-sale marketing efforts to retail partner’s management and to Assurant management.
- Deliver summary and activity reports at regular business reviews with retail partner. Serve as primary contact between Assurant and retail partner.
- Provide ideas and draft content for new or improved point-of-sale collateral (brochures, shelf signs, etc.).
- Create and execute promotions and contests for HRO sales achievements to the extent allowed by retail partner. Ensure travel budget adherence and control expenses while maintaining quality of client service.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on the competitive environment.
- Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service quality process issues with the Assurant Account Executives to ensure a positive root cause resolution.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager.
2 – 3 years in retail or other client-facing environment.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.