Associate Compliance Operation SpecialistApply Requisition Number 52855
Want to leverage your project management, leadership, and technical skills in a collaborative team environment at a growing company? Our Compliance team is listening!
We are adding an Associate Compliance Operations Specialist to our team in Miami.
The individual filling this position will be required to:
- Develop, manage and deliver on projects related the integration/implementation of compliance efforts. This will include both technical and non-technical project types.
- Facilitate Compliance Training programs, working to develop training programs to deliver key information related to each compliance topic. Responsibility for working with the corporate communications and training teams to implement programs that complement the overall corporate approach will belong to this individual.
- Complete client surveys, including coordination within the Compliance team to be able to appropriately respond to each request.
- Act as an additional resource for the Compliance teams. These functions included OFAC, Anti-Money Laundering, Complaint management, Market Conduct facilitation and consent action implementation, and law review.
Basic and preferred qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years' Project Management experience
- 1 - 2 years' Compliance experience
- 1 - 2 years' Assurant business experience or Insurance industry experience
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.