Digital Marketing eCommerce SpecialistApply Requisition Number 51245
We are seeking a dynamic team member to join our collaborative Marketing Services group! The Marketing Specialist, eCommerce is responsible for developing and executing digital initiatives by working closely with product owners to deliver digital solutions to the business. The following outlines duties as needed/required:
- Lead the analysis, verification and implementation of marketing plans to improve performance of selected websites, with a focus on generating increased traffic and sales.
- Propose and manage implementation of digital marketing initiatives pertinent to each product line including but not limited to video updates/additions, product information and rates, customer service/claims information, consumer insight learnings and/or changes as necessary.
- Assist in tracking and analyzing key program performance metrics such as click thru rate, conversion rate, abandon rate, test vs. control results.
- Assist in tracking and analyzing key marketing performance metrics as they relate to revenue and profitability.
- Participate in web site content development/analysis to ensure that the impact of content changes on the customer experience from the sales and support perspectives is considered.
- Collaborate with the UX team to ensure user experience meets consumer needs and it aligns with business direction. Ensure it meets industry best practices.
- Collaborate with Manager/Director and creative team to design Ad/Banner, select imagery, and content, working to ensure design/content consistency used to build and strengthen online brand(s).
- Review and utilize analyzed data to better speak to targeted market segments and make recommendations to Manager.
- Manage channel website icon/linking/landing page updates involving client communication as necessary.
- Manage customer feedback from survey responses and publish results with recommendations.
- Managing existing website/mobile performance: 40%
- Generate and implement digital marketing initiatives: 40%
- Reporting on Marketing Results: 20%
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience is required, preferably in the area of marketing (digital marketing is ideal), business management.
- Microsoft product(s) knowledge is required as well as project coordination and customer /client service experience.
- Ability to quickly grasp Assurant Global Specialty product lines.
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate marketing initiatives to co-workers and outside vendors.
- Ability to understand how digital direct marketing programs correlate with overall department and corporate marketing strategies.
- Ability to creatively solve problems while managing multiple projects.
- Ability to process time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make decisions on this data, and to effectively communicate the related required actions to others.
- Ability to manage multiple small projects simultaneously, utilizing resources from across the organization.
- Ability to apply usability concepts to the end-user experience.
Must also possess excellent interpersonal skills with individuals from all levels of the Assurant organization. This employee must possess the ability to quickly learn computer applications, analyze situations to determine next steps for rapid and accurate resolution. The ability to approach issues logically and strategically as well as test information/systems is a plus. This individual must have the ability to digest large amounts of data, determine the relevant data elements and deliver a well-thought out logical work product.
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.