Digital Product Director
The Digital Product Director is responsible for aligning with key stakeholders to deliver digital solutions and capabilities that meet business and client needs.
- Oversee the development of digital roadmaps around a core set of capabilities that are necessary to meet business objectives
- Align with internal and external stakeholders to understand business and client needs, and ensure proper prioritization in backlogs
- Lead a team of Digital Product Owners to manage product backlogs and work with dedicated Scrum teams in the delivery of digital solutions
- Lead the development of the global digital product/platform strategy, ensuring proper resourcing, funding and general alignment across key stakeholders
- Ensure maximum scalability and reusability, as well as UX excellence, by understanding and aligning with digital architecture and UX teams
- Communicate product status, features and overall roadmap to Sales, Ops, Product Management and other internal teams
- 7+ years of relevant experience in digital product strategy and implementation, UX design, software development life cycle management and/or product life cycle management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Proven track record developing global platforms in a matrixed environment
- Some exposure to omni-channel strategy and planning
- Demonstrated ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive product strategy and prioritization
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate across multiple audiences, including business, client and technology
- Strong technical knowledge with some exposure to CRM and CMS systems
- Experience delivering global digital products and platforms to international markets
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.