Implementation ManagerApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number 56561
The Implementation Manager is responsible for client and system implementations as well as the gathering and development of Business Requirements to support the International Repair, Forward and Reverse Logistics businesses for Assurant Solutions Connected Living.
The position leads, directs and participates in the analysis of complex processes and procedures; drives the business to anticipate their needs; drives innovation to implement creative solutions to grow the business and customer base; leads others and builds strong relationships with different departments internally as well as external clients and vendors; prioritizes, defines, supports Development and QA in the implementation of new system functionality; drives system utilization to promote efficiency and strives to improve SLA's; ensures regulatory compliance. Over time position will also responsible be responsible for providing work direction, mentoring as well as managing a team of Business Analysts.
- Previous Wireless Carrier, Logistics, Manufacturing, Repair or Operations experience required.
- Experience in development of Requirements for Web based and Mobile Applications, Web Services based functionality and File Interfaces.
- These applications could be internally or externally developed, vendor packages or a combined solution.
- Additional Duties include the ability to identify opportunities to improve or gain efficiencies within our system applications, resolve complex, non-routine problems and issues where no precedent has been established or exists.
- Identify trends/patterns; facilitate and/or conduct root cause analysis; recommend solution alternatives.
- 5+ years years leading implementations of mission critical applications supporting diverse technologies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Spanish a Plus)
- Requires ability to estimate, plan, schedule, organize, coordinate, and execute activities.
- Requires ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities.
- Requires ability to analyze complex business and system problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction.
- Requires ability to apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process.
- Requires strong coaching, mentoring, training and facilitation skills.
- Requires ability to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Requires ability to be adaptable to a variety of project team roles, such as analyst, team lead or mentor.
- Requires ability to develop good working relationships with both internal and external business sponsors, business partners and technical staff.
- Requires a high level of expertise in a variety of application and business areas.
- Requires continuous learning of new skills that add value to projects and assignments.
- Requires proficiency with business system design/ modeling, documentation and analysis techniques, and testing methodologies.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in project management processes, including: project planning and tracking principles; project risk and issues identification, assessment, tracking, and mitigation.
- Requires understanding of capabilities, features and limitations of system development tools.
- Requires ability to coach, lead and mentor team members.
- Business Systems Analyst or Project Management Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
Request An Accommodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need. Assurant is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit Assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select “Employees”. In the first dropdown, select "Career-Candidate Accommodation Request".
Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ) is a global provider of risk management solutions, protecting where consumers live and the goods they buy. A Fortune 500 company, Assurant focuses on the housing and lifestyle markets, and is among the market leaders in mobile device protection and related services; extended service contracts; vehicle protection; pre-funded funeral insurance; renters insurance; lender-placed homeowners insurance; and mortgage valuation and field services. Assurant has a market presence in 21 countries, while its Assurant Foundation works to support and improve communities. Learn more at assurant.com or on Twitter @AssurantNews.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.