Insurance Processor IApply Requisition Number 52034
- Gather information and examine forms, policies, and other records as provided by customers, clients and other agencies or resources to make appropriate determination of resolution.
- Perform maintenance as necessary for policy changes, letters, notices etc.
- Insure all items are processed in a timely manner to meet or exceed established standards.
- Placement of outgoing calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- High School Diploma/GED degree.
- Experience in an office setting (preferably in a production environment).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make good decisions.
- Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficiency with a computer is a must, testing required on basic office skills and alphanumeric data entry (6000 kph).
- Ability to be very flexible with policy/procedure and assignment changes.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.