Insurance Specialist IApply Requisition Number 52728
Assurant Specialty Property is hiring an Insurance Specialist at our beautiful Cutler Bay, Miami, FL office. As an Insurance
Specialist, you'll use your excellent customer service skills and your problem solving ability to efficiently and effectively
respond to incoming customer inquiries and/or concerns in a high call volume environment. We are looking for an
energetic person who will be responsible for providing exceptional front line customer service to our policyholders and
clients. If you are a problem solver and thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment, this is the career for you!
- Responding to incoming customer inquiries in a high volume inbound call center environment via telephone or in writing.
This position will receive 70 to 100 calls per day.
- Supporting processing functions such as issuing insurance policies, certificates, endorsements, and cancellations for
clients, customers, and agents.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving customer and client processing problems or errors that include department premium
discrepancies and system problems.
- Communicating with external clients as well as internal departments.
This is a full time position. Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work Saturdays as needed.
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs and basic data entry skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change.
- Good mathematical skills.
- 1 year customer service experience in a high call volume environment
- Property and Casualty knowledge and/or agency experience.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Call center experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates be able to speak, read and write effectively in both languages.
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.