Marketing Coordinator IIApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number 57413
- Coordinates the development of consistent, clear and compliant content and messaging across every consumer-facing touch point
- Works with a broad cross-functional team to help manage/execute marketing initiatives
- Assists in developing/reviewing/enhancing training materials, presentations, sales tools and job aids.
- Helps develop internal communications for use at client and within Assurant
- Supports the implementation of compliance training modules (as needed)
- Helps with compliance approval process for communications, training materials, advertising materials for all materials
- Works with vendors and internal resources to execute marketing initiatives.
- Supports senior marketing roles
- Responsible for ensuring that potential cost-savings are considered for all marketing/communications initiatives.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in marketing with proven success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
- Experience supporting senior marketing professionals and client partners
- Exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective coordination and support of marketing initiatives
- Experience working in cross-functional, matrix organizations
- Travel: Approximately 5%
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions that facilitate the execution of marketing initiatives
- Strong project management experience with the ability to effectively multi-task
- 2+ years’ experience executing marketing/communication plans
- Ability to work effectively in situations driven by deadlines or which require flexibility to approach and execution
- Strong skills as it pertains to developing and/or providing direction on artistic perspective
- Basic understanding of the ability to leverage marketing/communications in multiple sales channels to drive profitability and growth
- Basic brand management skills
- Excellent experience Microsoft Office programs
- 1+ years of experience in insurance and/or financial service
- Bi-lingual a plus
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.