Marketing Production SpecialistApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number R-88357
As the Marketing Production Coordinator (MPC), you will oversee the execution of marketing campaigns, coordination of the delivery of various vendor services and customer communications for Assurant and our clients, and the compliance of those campaigns and communications. The Marketing communications channels include, but are not limited to commercial print, transactional print, point of sale displays and electronic communications (email and SMS). The MPC handles diverse assignments involved in a campaign, including planning of operational objectives required to meet marketing communication goals, legal compliance and resolution of IT operational issues. Through managing the production process, the MPC ensures campaign success by focusing on client needs and quality control with strict adherence to regulatory requirements.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You are authentic, passionate about safety, security and resiliency and driving a company’s culture.
- You love advising and connecting with people
- You value the autonomy to use common sense and good judgment to make impactful decisions
- You are naturally comfortable exercising discretion
- You have a reputation for excellence, integrity, and practice “Uncommon Thinking”
- You have superior relationship- building skills and can adapt to multiple audiences, including executive leadership
- You are an innovative thinker who anticipates and solves problems
- You want a company who has Innovation, Flexibility, Transparency, Customer Insights and values our people
What You Will Like
- The people – we care
- The diversity – every day is different
- The excitement – we focus on ‘What Matters Most’ to our customers
- The opportunity to learn, grow and advance within our Fortune 500 global company
- We have #1 and #2 market leadership position in all our areas of focus
- Competitive salary, Medical and Dental day one of employment and matching 401k after 30 days
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
Manages Pre-Customer Sale Marketing Communication & Compliance Adherence Activities
- Manages the timely execution of end customer communications campaigns for 25 different clients, concentrating on quality, cost and compliance
- Negotiates compliance-focused timeframes and pricing with 6-8 external vendors
- Working with internal teams (Account Executives, Client Marketing Managers, Data Analytics, IT) and 6 to 8 external vendors, develops internal/external production schedules and drives adherence to those schedules to meet multiple AMS and EPS campaign communications needs.
- Ensures all required campaign materials are finalized and approved by client and legal before required vendor due date.
- Manages internal and external communication (both vendors and clients) to keep the Assurant team and clients informed on job progress and/or any changes.
- Oversees the implementation phase of communications campaigns including data processing, verification of customer information, development of electronic and print communications and electronic and mail delivery.
- Reviews all materials, marketing collateral, letters and up to 1000 filed forms, for accuracy and compliance with legal, regulatory, branding, client standards and any other standards/ guidelines.
- Provides IT instructions for new and existing campaigns, including requesting new files for communications vendors, providing file layouts and data mapping, verifying data, and researching and resolving data transmission errors with IT.
- Ensures all marketing and compliance materials are properly populated electronically by AIZ IT and then sent to external vendors for distribution
- Manages an inventory of over 20,000,000 marketing collateral pieces and authorizes reprints as needed.
- Ensures external vendors properly populate all marketing and compliance materials accurately
- Conducts audits to confirm accuracy of welcome kits for compliance and data verification.
- Ensures adherence to legal, compliance/regulatory, branding, and any other standards/ guidelines for each campaign.
Manages Post-Customer Sale Marketing Communication & Compliance Adherence Activities
- Continues to do most of the above post-customer sale
- Distributes all post-sale customer communications (ex. forms, insurance documents), ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations governing the product.
- Drives consumers to electronic delivery for communications to reduce costs
- Measures and reports on on-line methodologies for driving electronic communications and recommends and tests new methodologies with external vendors. Tests can include landing pages, messages, time zone, time of day and other communication variables.
- Determines when new communications need to be sent to customer based on client, product, compliance (ex. rates) changes.
Manages Vendor Interactions
- Produces campaign reports to measure success of campaign
- Reviews, resolves discrepancies and approves resolved vendor invoices (10/month and up to $700,000 cost) by checking them against campaign reports.
- Negotiates production schedules with vendors to meet client needs.
- Communicates with vendor regarding project changes throughout the campaign.
- Conducts press checks when needed.
- Quality Control audits vendors periodically to ensure vendor is performing to our requirements and charging us appropriately.
Manages Internal Interactions
- Answers client/Assurant cost questions for business CFOs and secures approvals of budgets regularly exceeding $1,000,000 monthly.
- Maintains dialogue with Data Analytics on all changes in on-line testing for effective customer interactions
- Ensures IT issues are resolved quickly and successfully.
- Stays abreast of compliance requirements by working with Compliance function.
What you will need
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a business communications or marketing related field.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively perform duties.
- Must continuously learn – knowledge of products, processes, procedures, legal changes affecting product and customer communications, business, marketing, company brand
- Knowledge of printing terminology and processes.
- Knowledge of digital communications including email and SMS campaigns.
- Constant attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, flexibility and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Desired experience, skills or knowledge
- Analyze Problems and Make Decisions
- Build Credibility and Trust-.
- Collaborate with Others.
- Deliver Results-
- Communicate Effectively
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.