Product Development AnalystApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number R-87359
This role will be evaluating new products, endorsements, and services within the product pipeline. You will play a key role in renters’ products under the Multi-Family Housing Team. We are seeking candidates with high energy, a positive attitude, and a team player mentality. Strong communication skills, project management, research, organizational and analytical problem-solving skills are essential.
- Assist in researching business ideas and market opportunities or trends that lead to new product ideas. Assist in effort to analyze financial potential of new product ideas.
- Develop and present business plans and justification for new business opportunities/new products.
- Define and develop new product features, and market positioning based upon customer need and competitive environment.
- Manage and direct internal resources and external vendors for effective implementation of product modifications.
- Develop relationships with outside companies for potential strategic alliances and/or vendor administrators.
- Keep up on latest industry and consumer trends by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, Internet research, establishing personal networks, and/or participating in professional societies.
- Help ensure implementation/testing of new and existing products through internal training and selling of new product ideas to sales force and client contact teams. Assist the client teams by attending client presentations as new product expert when necessary.
- Provide new thought direction and expertise to Product Managers and client teams by attending strategy sessions for marketing, product enhancements or new product ideas.
- Ensure integrity of existing products by serving as team member on business-driven product enhancement projects.
- Education: Level of knowledge ordinarily acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree and/or prior experience such as 2-3 years working in the P&C industry and/or product development.
- Experience: Understanding of rating factors and components for P&C products and being able to compile competitive data
- Knowledge: P&C product knowledge
- Skills: Strong organizational and project management skills, in-depth analytical skills, which may include strong financial analysis ability, excellent listening and communication skills, including written and verbal. Strong problem-solving ability.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.