Property Operations ManagerApply Location Miami, Florida Additional Locations: Georgia Requisition Number R-89416
Do you enjoy working with people, have strong leadership skills, thrive on innovating, and a desire to learn and grow in your career? Our Managers of Property Operations lead a team of customer-focused Insurance Specialists focused on meeting the needs of our callers and clients and providing a level of service that sets us apart from the rest. We offer training and will help you develop the skills and abilities for success.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for coaching, developing, and engaging team members on a day-to-day basis. Your goal will be to create a positive and productive work environment where team members can succeed. As a resource for your team members, you will answer questions, help resolve issues and provide operational support. You may also participate in client meetings and/or assist with special projects. Successful Managers have strong organizational skills, work well with a variety of personalities, have a passion for excellence in customer service, and lead by example. They are competent, self-motivated, innovative thinkers that can approach things with an out-of-the-box lens and excel at motivating and engaging others.
On occasion, you may be required to work extended and/or weekend hours should the need arise.
Hire, lead, develop, engage, and coach associates ensuring performance standards are met and maintained.
- Assist with the interview process and make hiring decision recommendations for the team.
- Manage, engage, and motivate team members and ensure key productivity indicators are met.
- Communicate performance goals and standards and evaluate employee performance.
- Provide ongoing coaching and direction to associates and support a culture of teamwork, commitment, productivity, and quality.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly team productivity reports.
- Delegate responsibilities to supervisors and/or team lead as appropriate.
- Coordinate/develop training, testing, and maintenance for required employees.
- Handle escalated and challenging situations while maintaining a professional demeanor.
Build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships. Collaborate with internal support teams and management as appropriate.
- Effectively collaborate with various departments and levels in the organization regarding services, process, staff, and client needs.
- Maintain industry knowledge and operational skills and attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions as appropriate.
- Participate on committees and in programs for safety, fire prevention, disaster recovery, etc.
- May participate in client meetings and work on special projects as requested.
- Handle other duties and projects as requested based on business needs.
Basic Qualifications - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Hold an active P&C license and or the ability to obtain the license within 90 days.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of professional work experience in a team-oriented environment
- 1 year prior supervisory and/or team lead experience including coaching and developing employees
- Ability to work M-F 11 am to 8 pm, work overtime on occasion and work on Saturday on a rotation basis
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Customer Service experience in a call center environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Prior experience working in the Property & Casualty industry
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to excellence
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Poised and professional demeanor
- Ability to adapt to changing workflow volumes
- Familiarity with mainframe or tracking systems is a plus
Work remotely temporarily due to Covid-19.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.