Research SpecialistApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number R-88051
The Research Specialist provides front line, direct contact with clients and customers, this is done through receiving email correspondence and or reports, and project assignments. This position serves as a research resource for the inbound and processing teams. You will use a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting the items raised by the client/customer. Recognize consistent problem areas and report to a higher level for action. Seeks to retain account and/or suggest and encourage the use of other services and products. Follow standard procedures and policies with more senior levels using greater latitude and judgment in responding to customers. Provide collateral protection services by ensuring all customers are adequately insured as well as adding post verification insurance policy for uninsured customers.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Providing front line, direct contact with clients, residents, and account executive teams.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer.
- Recognizes consistent problem areas and reports to higher level for action.
- Seeks to research and address tracking inquiries and discrepancies.
- Responds in a timely manner.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Follows standard operating procedures and policies and good judgment in responding to customers.
- Completes Waivers and supporting existing clients
- Communicates escalations and issue with internal teams and corresponding Account Executive
- Knowledge in Renters products such as POL, PVI and FST services; along with Assurtrack and CRM system knowledge, is preferred
- High school diploma/ GED
- 1-year customer service, renters insurance tracking or related experience
- Basic to intermediate computer skills, (ability to create, edit and analyze spreadsheets and emails)
- Proficient at verbal and written communication when communicating with customers/clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Works well in team environment and as an individual contributor
- Work well in a fast paced/high stress environment.
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems
- Ability to relay and document accurate and detailed information to various parties via in-bound and out-bound telephone calls, and through written communication.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.