Sales Agent IApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number 57465
Assurant is looking for sales agents to join our dynamic team. Come build a career with our team or grow your portfolio of work before you set out in new directions. We are a fast paced, energetic environment where you drive the results and have the opportunity to connect remotely and enjoy competitive work from the comforts of home.
We’ll provide paid training to help you grow and develop; including a state of Florida personal lines, property and casualty license which will make you eligible for our monthly, quarterly and annual incentive plans.
As a Sales Agent you will:
Handle inbound calls with no prospecting or cold calling.
- Establish a good liaison with our clients’ customers while selling Renters, Manufactured Housing and Antique Auto insurance.
- Adopt strategies that drive sales growth efficiently.
- Track and monitor personal results to meet monthly sales and key performance goals.
- Follow underwriting requirements and corporate policies while negotiating sales.
- Maintain industry knowledge and complete state licensure continuing education courses.
- Remain positioned and well informed of changes implemented that affect your work.
- Work 4 weekdays from 10:30 AM – 7:45 PM and Saturdays, 9:45 AM – 5 PM.
Our sales center is open from 8 AM to 10 PM and weekdays 8 AM – 5 PM. Over time, Individuals will have the ability to earn earlier shifts through our quarterly, performance-based shift bid process.
• High school diploma or equivalent• Sales related experience• Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills• Strong analytical, listening, problem solving and negotiating skills• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment• Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence
• 401(k) and profit-sharing plans• Health and dental benefits that start day 1• Disability and life insurance• Employee Stock Purchase Plan at a reduced rate• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs• Employee Assistance Program• Flexible spending accounts• Full-service fitness center• Dining facility• Clubs and sports teams• Volunteer opportunities• On-site credit union and dry-cleaning services
This position is a grade 4.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.