Software Engineering InternApply Location Miami, Florida Additional Locations: Georgia; Atlanta,Georgia Requisition Number R-89233
Do you want to join a team that helps people protect the things that matter the most to them? Are you interested in discovering how to apply the skills you’re learning in school to solve real-world challenges? Are you looking for a well-rounded experience that enables and encourages continuous learning and participation in corporate social responsibility initiatives?
This internship is designed for current students and soon to be college graduates to gain a well-rounded introduction to and experience in Information Technology. The internship will focus on principles of Agile Application Development & Software Engineering and will equip you with transferrable skills that can help you anywhere you go.
The program is a paid internship where you will be engaged in immersive learning experiences, from Dojos to tech talks, with the opportunity to showcase your work with our leadership.
We offer flexible schedules and an immersive remote environment. We’ll also be on the look-out for individuals who might be a good fit to join us full-time after graduation. We’ll share more throughout the program.
What you’ll get to do:
- Plan, Develop, Implement and/or Support applications in various languages and disciplines including:
- Creative problem solving
- Object oriented programming
- Learning new technologies in the web application space
- Research, solve for, and engage others as necessary to develop solutions that will result in the desired business outcome
- Web/mobile development & integrated systems
- Handle application development tasks from program flow design, coding, devops, testing, implementation rollout
- Ability to work and think independently to produce working code
- Work through and resolve production issues for applications supported by the department or functional area
- Prepare documentation on work produced to ensure a smooth handoff to other developers, as needed
You bring your experience, knowledge & skills:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Project or Teamwork
- Presentations & Tech challenges
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking
- Community Involvement
Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Systems, or a related program at an accredited university.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.