Sr Security EngineerApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number R-88467
Looking for a great place to work where professional and personal growth are encouraged and promoted? Looking for a place where you can have impact by securing our systems or our client’s data? Assurant is continuing to grow and expand our capabilities for our technology and our clients. We need talented engineers ready to design the architecture of our future. You ready?
We are looking for positive, take-charge individuals to join our growing team as an IDM Security Architect. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The Security Architect is responsible for designing and implementing secure solutions across the Assurant enterprise. The solutions shall be designed to mitigate and/or reduce business exposure to information security risks. This role will be focused on the build out of our IDM tool (SailPoint) and processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Guide information security implementations & policy enforcement throughout Assurant.
- Provide security architecture recommendations and guidance to senior security leaders and stakeholders.
- Design gap remediation strategies as directed by senior security leaders.
- Investigate the potential impact of emerging technologies and architectures and communicate findings to senior security leaders.
- Design technology platforms and infrastructures in alignment with Assurant security standards and strategic roadmaps.
- Develop secure architecture standards, requirements, and documents.
- Conduct security architecture reviews for internal and external clients and business partners at the request of the senior security leaders and/or Information Security Office.
- Promote and help remediate gaps in regard to security architecture.
- Provide support for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Assess current state and maturity levels of existing security infrastructures, frameworks, methodologies, platforms.
- Manage and lead security projects and/or initiatives.
- Provide technical leadership for business security initiatives involving security architecture.
- Provide technical and strategic mentorship for Security Engineers & Analysts
We need you to have:
- 7+ years of experience working with in an IT organization
- 4+ years working in Information Security, Compliance, Audit or Risk (with a broad range of exposure to all aspects of business continuity, systems analysis, risk management, application development and information security)
- 3+ years of experience Identity Management, Directory Services, Role Management and general rules around Identity Services
- Experience with Sailpoint IDM is required.
- Other IDM tools are a plus: Okta, Cyberark, Oracle Identity Manager or Saviynt
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams or projects
- 15% travel for audits and offsite meetings as needed
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related discipline
- Professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, Security +, etc)
- Appropriate certification preferred:
- Certificated Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certificated Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certificated Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP)
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.