Support AssociateApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number R-88169
The Support Associate will ensure the efficient flow of insurance documents to other departments in the center. This is done by scanning insurance documents into a variety of imaging and claims systems and entering indexing data into those systems. Associates must review and enter data accurately while working in a fast-paced environment, under supervision and from detailed verbal and/or written instructions.
This position will be required to work onsite at our Miami office located at 11222 Quail Roost Drive, Miami, FL 33157
Imaging/Scanning/Indexing – 60%
- Operate computerized scanning machinery and programs to scan files into imaging systems
- Operate computerized film retrieval machinery to retrieve documents for numerous departments, remote locations and audits
- Use various computer programs to research, index and route claim documents and digital photos to appropriate areas and queues via imaging systems
- Research and identify products, customer/client information and claims in the computer system
Mail Handling – 30%
- Open, prep, identify, sort and batch all incoming mail based on product, exceptions and priorities
- Oversee mailing outgoing correspondence to accounts, insureds, members and claimants
- Prepare small to medium volume outgoing mass mailing projects by printing letters, folding and inserting letters into envelopes
- Distribution of incoming letters, parcels, & express packages to correct areas and individuals; preparation and collection of outgoing letters, parcels, & express packages
- Record data in mail control logs
General Office – 10%
- Basic filing of paper and electronic documents
- Archive retention/destruction of paper and electronic documents per the Record Retention Schedule
- Assemble data, documents or other items for reports and projects
- Maintaining office supply inventory of printer paper, ink, toner and envelopes
- Perform simple equipment maintenance – clear paper jam, replace ink cartridge, adjust settings
- Place requests for routine and break/fix equipment maintenance
- Minimum of one year general experience in an office setting.
- Has some knowledge or experience with common office and computer equipment such as:multi-function printer/copier/scanner; personal computer: fax machine
- Experience working with a Microsoft Windows PC
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to learn quickly, interpret instructions and have initiative
- Ability to meet production goals in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized with a high degree of accuracy.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.