Technology Implementation ManagerApply Location Miami, Florida Additional Locations: United States Remote Requisition Number R-87953
The Technology Implementation Manager is responsible for successfully implementing existing capabilities and onboarding new clients onto the Connected Living Systems. The implementation manager will be responsible for gathering high level requirements and defining the set of capabilities and features needed for a client implementation. The role leads cross-functional teams in a collaborated effort to achieve a successful client implementation. Responsibilities include direct client engagement, coordinating implementation of business capabilities with corresponding technical Product Owners or Directors, Business Product Owners, as well as coordinating across infrastructure teams and other functional areas of the organization. The role is the IT point of contact for Assurant business stakeholders and clients.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
- Translate business objectives into a set of capabilities and features to be implemented: Analyze high level business requirements and determine what existing capabilities will fulfill the needs and which new capabilities need to be enhanced or developed for a client implementation. Surface up or escalate deviations from the norm or standard.
- Perform ad-hoc Gap Analysis and solutioning to solve for implementation challenges while maximizing use of existing portfolio of capabilities and features.
- Create and maintain a client focused IT delivery plan and manage all associated issues and risks.
- Implementation - Coordinate production implementation efforts with cross-functional teams. Coordinate with Solution Engineers, local IT and business stakeholders and clients for implementation of capabilities, including test coordination.
- Work closely with Technical Product Owners or with Technical Product Directors to manage the delivery and implementation timeline across all products needed for a client implementation.
- Support RFP/RFI responses to prospects.
- Ensure all client initiatives and IT services meet all legal, regulatory, privacy and information security requirements.
- Analysis/Solution Generation - Resolve complex, non-routine problems and issues where no precedent has been established or exists.
- Customer Liaison, Relationship Building, and Communications - Build rapport and working relationships with associates from other departments and our business partners.
- 3-5 years management or IT leading teams.
- 5-7 years business analysts/ PM equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Sciences, Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires knowledge of a variety of applications including mainframe, databases, web-based systems, Microsoft suite and ETL tools.
- Knowledge of Insurance business is preferred.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Certification in one of the following: Green Belt, Business Analyst, Project Management, Agile Product Owner, SCRUM.
- Knowledge of Assurant global platforms and features.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.