Treasury AnalystApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number 56320
- Report cashflow results of all Assurant companies to Corporate Treasurer.
- Collect, research and analyze data for cash flow reports and forecasts for all domestic and various foreign Assurant entities. Update cash flows using all sources.
- Prepare and disseminate daily, monthly and quarterly treasury reports ( ex: dividend schedules, stock repurchase updates, etc.
- Coordinate FX and investment activities with NY Investments team.
- Track monthly intercompany true ups to be used in cashflows.
- Liaison between Assurant Treasury and Segment Finance and Accounting teams for the planning of cashflow forecasts.
- Remain abreast of developments in the field of domestic and international treasury and cash management.
- Reconcile bank accounts using Treasury workstation.
- Prepare wire transfer requests for Assurant Inc. Corporate payments.
- Assist manager with other cash management related tasks.
- Maintain OFAC and shareholder buyback spreadsheets.
- Bachelors in Business/Finance.
- CTP Certification a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related field.
- Knowledge of domestic and international cash management.
- Knowledge of corporate operations and systems.
- Heavy emphasis on analyzing data to provide accurate forecasting.
Request An Accommodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need. Assurant is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit Assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select “Employees”. In the first dropdown, select "Career-Candidate Accommodation Request".
Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ) is a global provider of risk management solutions, protecting where consumers live and the goods they buy. A Fortune 500 company, Assurant focuses on the housing and lifestyle markets, and is among the market leaders in mobile device protection and related services; extended service contracts; vehicle protection; pre-funded funeral insurance; renters insurance; lender-placed homeowners insurance; and mortgage valuation and field services. Assurant has a market presence in 21 countries, while its Assurant Foundation works to support and improve communities. Learn more at assurant.com or on Twitter @AssurantNews.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.