VP, Data Analytics Business IntegrationApply Location Atlanta, Georgia Requisition Number R-83399
The VP, Data Analytics Business Integration and Strategy is responsible and accountable for strategically deploying the process, people and tools of identifying needs of multiple business units or functional area that can be addressed with Data and/or Analytics assets.
Business case and value (40%):
- Business case: work with business/ops/product leads to Identify business units or functional area needs that can be addressed with Data and/or Analytics assets as well as ensuring short-term and long-term strategic goals of both business and Data Analytics COE.
- Business Value: Establish and operationalize process to show and create tangible value for each business case selected for the implementation of analytics. The value must be tied back to LOB goals of revenue or expense savings
- Strategic Business Partner: Develop a plan that utilizes Data and Analytics assets that supports and actively furthers the business units or functional area’s strategic business plan. Communicates the benefits and necessity of that plan to important level stakeholders.
- Data Analytics priority and resource deployment: Collaborate with the rest of the Analytics and Data Services leaders to develop and operationalize priority and resource management plans which maximizes value add to the businesses and regularly communicate that to the business stakeholders for cost and benefit discussions and decisions
- Data Analytics Maturity – Develops strategic plan to advance analytics maturity for supported businesses that includes standardization of descriptive work and maturing on high value add advanced analytics
- Communication: Establish a strategic plan for regular and adhoc communication of relevant business and consumer insights to the appropriate teams. Deliver effective and compelling communication at the senior executive level and across the organization to ensure that insights are properly plugged into the business decision process.
Strategy, Consulting, Innovation and Automation (30%):
- Partners with senior executives within the business units to understand their business objectives and to develop reporting and analytics strategies to support their information needs, uncover core problems and build automated dashboards, models and decision tools that improve business outcomes
- Influence business, product and service strategies and execution and provide clear rationale and strategic thinking on numerous projects. The organizations’ culture is one of collaboration and, as such, this executive will partner across business units with the expectation pushes / influences insight and strategy.
- Recognize and understand the big picture and help set the vision for analytical support by prioritizing and coordinating the work of business units to deliver on business needs.
- Delivers proven value and savings to business units in areas of process and report automation and visualization capabilities; growth and innovation analytics capabilities; consumer analytics capabilities, client analytics capabilities; operations analytical capabilities like supporting SSP reporting and analytics initiatives in Global Home.
Team development and engagement (30%):
- Responsible to ensure that data analytics talent is constantly developed with changing needs and ensure that key have the right opportunities to learn and grow.
- Managing Team - Lead teams to leverage best practices of business application of data analytics descriptive and advanced analytics methodology throughout the whole organization.
- 15+ years of progressive management experience in operations, business analytics, planning, forecasting and strategy
- 15+ years of experience in business analysis, operations, research, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, business intelligence, or related fields
- 10+ years of experience in managing highly experienced business/operations and technical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or Information Management
- 10+ years of working experience with SAS, R, and relational database software
- 10+ years of experience in data analysis that includes translating insights into recommendations
- 20% Travel
- Experience in a world-class property and casualty, mortgage or financial services company is highly desirable.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.