HR Analytics AnalystApply Requisition Number 51410
- Responsible for preparation and delivery of complex HR analytics and dashboard reporting in order to provide consistent and reliable workforce information; i.e. recruiting, retention, turnover, compensation, workforce trends. This information is necessary in providing feedback and recommendations to support HR and business strategies.
- Responsible for development and delivery of forward looking projections and predictive workforce analytics to support HR and business strategies.
- Partner with HR to define critical data requirements, metrics and reporting frequencies needed to enable HR to effectively analyze trends, predict future trends and to use these trends to make decisions and take action in support of Business and HR Strategies.
- Interpret, explain and present analytics and report findings to HR as it relates to their business case.
- Strong understanding of external workforce trends to help drive reporting and tracking requirements.
- Work collaboratively with business segment HR areas to ensure consistent process, share best practices and, where possible, to optimize resource utilization across enterprise HR reporting functions.
- Recommend ongoing improvement to data reporting processes to enhance the accuracy and breadth of data available for analysis and reporting, and then work collaboratively with HR and IT to implement approved recommendations.
- Participate in the changes and UAT testing to the HRIS/Payroll system and other internal reporting sources in order to remain knowledgeable regarding data and reporting capabilities.
- Perform administration of Business Intelligence applications for data dictionary, publishing, user groups, security, and upgrade testing.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years workforce reporting experience.
- 4 years experience using Excel to import raw data, create formulas, create macros, use vlookup, create Pivot tables and graphs, and use of Excel Data Analysis for predictive analysis.
- Must have experience utilizing predictive analytics and statistical modeling.
- Ability to use MS Access to import/export data, create tables, link to external database tables, create queries and calculations.
- Ability to use Tableau for dashboard design, reporting, publishing and server administration
- Experience in creating complex reports using multiple data sources, dashboards, and creating/tracking effective metrics.
- Experience with Lawson preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI reporting and/or other Business Intelligence reporting software is preferred.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills in conjunction with the ability to prioritize special tasks.
- Knowledge of policies and federal/state legislation related to employment practices and general HR administration.
- Ability to communicate technical details to end users, and recommend to IT system functionality that best meets the needs of end users. Interpret and present in a clear, explainable usable form.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines on a regular basis in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to identify problems through statistical and logic based analysis.
- Clear and effective oral and written communications in both technical and non-technical formats.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and resolve issues independently
- Strong teamwork skills required including the ability to work effectively across all organizational levels, cultures and regions.
- Strong attention to detail ensuring data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to interact well with individuals at all levels of management, internal and external.
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.