Client Account Specialist II
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full Time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Client Account Specialist IIApply Requisition Number 56270
- Basic Computer Skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and basic internet search capabilities
- Minimum 6 months of Customer Service background
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits qualities of integrity, reliability and trust
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to adjust actions in response to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Focus on quality
- Flexibility with schedule, work and team environments
- Works with team members to achieve team and company goals
- Takes accountability for resolving customer issues focusing on the Customer Experience
- Displays a positive attitude
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.