Client Associate Specialist (Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm)
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full Time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Client Associate Specialist (Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm)Apply Requisition Number 57127
- Basic data entry
- Basic communications with external customers, agents & funeral homes including inbound and outbound phone calls
- Includes document handling and review to prepare files for processing
- Preparing documents for mailings
- Processing a limited variety of tasks or functions such as processing new business, maintaining policy files, maintaining agent demographic information.
- Prepares correspondence using standard templates
- Follows standard screens and procedures to perform most tasks
- Complete various internet searches
- Attend required training
- Collaborate with team and department members by attending team meetings and other company activities
- Ability to adjust to new or changing business needs
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Basic Computer Skills required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Single focused but flexibility to complete various tasks
- Ability to follow instructions, procedures and guidelines to perform tasks
- Exhibits qualities of integrity, reliability and trust
- Strong work ethic and being reliable
- Focus on quality
- Flexibility with schedule, work and team environments
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.