Sales and Billing SpecialistApply Location Rapid City, South Dakota Requisition Number R-89637
Assurant helps people protect what matters most to them! We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks. We build solutions to meet customer’s needs and serve customers and clients in the Unites States and select worldwide markets. All employees are dedicated to the same goal: Working with integrity, innovation, and dedication so that customers are happy they chose Assurant when it matters most!
Assurant is currently looking to hire a Sales-Billing Specialist. Be a part of a hard-working team that likes to have fun while delivering outstanding world class service!
Support the organization’s extended warranty contract business by selling extended service contracts on major appliances and consumer electronics and resolving customer contract billing questions.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Cultivate and develop customer relationships to identify and present sales opportunities to develop and maintain long term customers.
- Work closely with customers and clients through inbound calls to create a positive, memorable call experience, while helping customers to protect everything that matters most.
- Apply sales tools and techniques to identify cross sell opportunities and sell extended service contracts.
- Actively listen to customer’s needs and concerns to provide successful solutions to ensure the customer feels supported and valued.
- Resolve customer questions and provide resolution to existing customer contracts and conduct file maintenance
- Navigate multiple programs/software for information gathering, trouble shooting and transaction processing.
- Strive to meet and exceed department metrics and business goals.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months previous customer service experience
- Able to work 8-hour shift/40 hours a week/between the hours of 6:00 am - 6:00 pm mst
- Sales Aptitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt to change
- Positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.