Account Specialist - Boston, MA or Providence, RIApply Location Boston, Massachusetts Requisition Number R-83428
Assurant is currently seeking an F&I Account Specialist within our Resource Automotive division, the automotive industry’s leading provider of Financial Services Programs (mechanical repair service contracts, GAP protection) and Financial Services Training. This exciting career path provides extensive training to learn a highly lucrative industry and quickly advance into account management!
F&I Account Specialists will travel extensively nationwide (90% company sponsored travel) during the first 6 – 12 months of this intensive training program in order to learn the business from the ground up. Successful individuals will have the opportunity to advance in as little as 6 months into a District Manager role, responsible for the training, sales development, and productivity within their client automobile dealership accounts, while working diligently to increase the volume within their District. There is no limit to your growth potential at Assurant, and we are strongly committed to employee advancement!
F&I Account Specialists earn a generous base salary and enjoy a full benefits package. Once promoted to District Manager, there is also an opportunity to earn a very lucrative performance-based bonus.
- Perform all functions of a Finance and Insurance (F&I) manager within automobile dealerships
- Organize, plan and conduct sales meetings within the automobile dealerships
- Promote communication and foster a positive business relationship
- Identify, isolate and solve problems within the dealership Finance Department
- Submit electronic reports and provide updates as needed
- Achieve minimum performance standards set forth by our client and our company
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field strongly preferred
- 1 plus years of experience within the automotive industry or similar consumer-focused industry
- Sales-oriented with an ability to achieve sales goals/performance levels
- Sound decision-making abilities
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Ideal candidate will reside in Boston, MA or Providence, RI.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.