Account ExecutiveApply Location San Juan Requisition Number R-89321
The Account Executive provide world-class service in managing relationships with clients and prospects. They investigate the competitive landscape and build solid relationships with prospects/clients to drive sustainable sales growth, supervise program installations, maximize account profitability and performance and leverages all of company to develop effective and profitable client solutions. Client’s central point of contact.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with clients to identify and develop potentially valuable services, products and opportunities that will increase revenue.
- Manages all day-to-day activity with each assigned client.
- Defines, establishes, and sets expectations for all project goals and installations, including timelines, business requirements, expenses, and any changes.
- Research and resolve a broad array of client issues as they arise. Demonstrate the ability to identify potential problems and areas of concern, take preventative action, and provide resolution and / or closure.
- Lead the effort to develop business plans for new marketing initiatives. Collaboratively develop financial projections, market research data and implementation timelines.
- Consistently engage other areas within the organization (Operations, IT, Legal, Compliance, etc.) to ensure the appropriate level of service and support. Work with these areas to install new products/accounts, resolve pending issues and close the marketing loop.
- Expand company business opportunities by sourcing new business ideas through interaction with clients, competitive analysis, industry trends, and/or primary research.
- Define and develop new product features, and market positioning based upon customer need and competitive environment. Follow up PDP Process
- Participate in the development of marketing materials, sales strategies, retention strategies and customer service protocol.
- Manage and direct internal resources and external vendors for effective implementation of new products/media
- Help ensure implementation/testing of new products through internal training and selling of new product ideas to sales force and client contact teams.
- Proactively and consistently make determinations and recommendations about the strategic fit of marketing initiatives, contact management strategy, expense management and overall profitability of marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate, builds and delivers quarterly and/or annual business reviews for clients
- Keep up on latest industry and consumer trends by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, internet research, establishing personal networks, and/or participating in professional societies.
- Ensures legal agreements are in place and contractual obligations are met.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Level of knowledge ordinarily acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a corporate sales & marketing environment. Experience with financial or insurance services desired. Must have experience with direct client/account management.
- Demonstrated mastery of sales & marketing Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills. Good presentation skills. Proven project management. Must be able to author high-level strategic documents. Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Strong planning, organizational, and project management skills. In-depth analytical skills, including financial analysis ability. Excellent listening and communication skills, including written and verbal. Strong decision-making ability.
- Working Knowledge of computers and software programs.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions
- Working under deadlines
- Making decisions based on incomplete information
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Travel via air as required by business
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.