Digital Solutions ManagerApply Location San Juan Requisition Number R-89211
Develop, coordinate, and execute digital initiatives for the division focused on enhancing the customer experience, omni channels, product innovation, business growth and operational excellence. In this role, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from discovery to delivery. You will work directly with business leaders, designers, engineers, and stakeholders to ship meaningful products. We are looking for candidates with an innovation mindset and full range of product development skills. Applicants must be able to push the boundaries of what is possible, while sharing in our healthy obsession of quality and simplicity.
- Work cross functionally with the business heads to design and deliver digital strategy for Assurant Puerto Rico.
- Develop roadmap towards execution of strategy, including establishing priorities, creating delivery timelines, setting KPIs and driving adoption.
- Ensure appropriate research and user testing is done before we build solutions
- Engage internal and/or external resources to implement digital capabilities needed to sustain strategy.
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate with all stakeholders, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved and, in general, making sure the project is delivered in on schedule, and within scope.
- Ensure that overall project change control, project schedule control and project quality control is integrated in the project management process.
- Serve as liaison with other organizational components to develop cooperation and effectively integrate into the company’s overall business prioritization and delivery system (enterprise, regional and local level). This includes writing/coordinating business requirements, PPM creation and prioritization.
- Act as a subject matter expert to a cross-functional team on client presentations, business meetings and agile ceremonies.
- Write effective use cases that address the problems and needs of our users
- Define and instrument success criteria that is measured via qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Clearly define Acceptance Criteria per feature
- Engage in UAT and validation processes and takes corrective actions as necessary.
- Monitor performance and drive adjustments as needed to reach established goals.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, IT, computer science, engineering, project management or another technology-focused field
- 5-7 years of related experience managing moderate to high complexity agile projects
- Must have experience presenting to C-Level management. Must have basic project management skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in a wide range of tools and software, including Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience working closely in cross-disciplinary teams, including Business Analysts and Developers, to shepherd products through the complete SDLC.
- Comprehensive understanding of the current trends and best-practices in web, mobile, and emerging technologies.
- Strong practical knowledge of agile methodologies, product development, information architecture, usability testing, and UX/UI.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, acting quickly when required.
- Working knowledge of other coding languages and when they are appropriately used. (Preferred)
- Experience in implementing CMS solutions and maximizing them for efficiency and reusability.
- Familiarity with the technical architectural considerations involved when designing for complex systems.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Deep empathy for the user’s daily struggles and challenges and commitment to always provide the best experience possible.
- A passionate advocate for the user, always putting their needs first.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
- Adept at leading software projects of varying sizes and degrees of complexity.
- A strong work ethic, tireless focus on the customer, demonstrated experience delivering business needs, and experience creating simple and intuitive interfaces for complex applications across multiple sectors (ecommerce, B2B, B2B2C, D2C).
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.