Program Manager Client OperationsApply Location Miami, Florida Requisition Number R-83748
The Program Manager, Client Operations will be responsible for driving the client delivery support and program management of Assurant’s Pocket Geek products, Personal TechPro, and other related services from a client facing perspective. This role is different from a project manager. It is responsible for driving product and program performance with Assurant's global clients.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- The Program Manager of Client Operations owns the responsibility for driving program performance for Assurant’s Pocket Geek products, Personal TechPro, and other related services from a client facing perspective around the globe.
- Develop and drive product performance initiatives designed to achieve program goals with each client in partnership with product marketing, channel optimization, and account management.
- Work with Business Intelligence to develop, optimize, track, and communicate all internal and external product scorecards for the relevant products.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with clients, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Responsible for the execution of GTM strategies, including, developing overall messaging and positioning documents, the adoption of services, and assisting in the development of sales tools and collateral.
- Represent Assurant in QBRs and client facing meetings helping reiterate the value proposition, presenting product scorecards, delivering product updates, and driving initiatives as needed.
- Serve as primary contact between business development efforts and product as it relates to our product portfolio, ensuring new tools and documents are made available to assist in the sale of our solutions.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on the competitive environment.
- Identify and assist in resolution of product issues with the client and relevant internal resources.
- Lead internal and external audiences to ensure operational efficiency is achieved, client program needs, and requirements are met, and deployments occur in time and within budget.
- Work closely with the respective Product Manager and Product Owners to help drive product performance.
- Maintain client onboarding tools and documentations as needed.
- Will work extensively with internal and external stakeholders
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- +7 years in client-facing program management or product marketing experience in high-tech, wireless or retail industry.
- Proven ability to understand clients’ business challenges, build trusted advisor relationships, and lead business and strategy discussions with clients, influencing client decisions.
- Proven ability to drive effective GTM campaigns with large clients.
- Demonstrated experience leading advanced and complex technology projects in support of business initiatives.
- Experience performing cost/benefit analysis, forecasting, analyzing risk/reward tradeoffs, optimization, and making data driven decisions in a highly-ambiguous and ever-changing environment.
- This position will establish and maintain key collaborative relationships across multiple functional organizations and be familiar with their processes and products.
- Experience in mobile, e-commerce, B2B Integration, Digital Marketing Tools (Experience Optimization, Analytics, Omni-channel Campaign Management).
- Have a highly organized working style, which includes the ability to handle and manage multiple projects simultaneously through a systematic approach.
- Comfortable communicating with VP-level decision makers; ability to speak and present effectively before the appropriate audience; experience communicating expectations and requirements with business and technology teams through presentations and written proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop longer-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects or new solution/product development.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer technical skills/knowledge to client.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, delegation, and personnel management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- This person must also be able to perform and present analysis of customer requirements and drive program effectiveness at the individual product or portfolio level.
- In addition, candidates must be able to quickly learn and adjust to all Assurant business applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up to 50% travel will be required
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent
- Global experience a plus
- Consulting experience with Fortune 25 clients
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.