Flood Support Analyst IApply Requisition Number 52902
- Work directly with Flood Marketing Executives to strengthen and maintain relationships with existing agents and supports full onboarding process for new agents.
- Create and maintain open lines of communication with designated clients with the objective of receiving feedback to implement changes and ensuring satisfaction and growth of the account.
- Work as a liaison between designated high priority agencies and works to ensure client-specific needs are met as requested. 50%
- Learn basic level knowledge of all processing areas within Flood Solutions to better assist clients with inquiries regarding specific types of processing or handling.
- Utilize independent judgment to find resolutions to highly sensitive issues which require immediate action.
- Develop and/or deliver reports to high priority agents and flood leadership team to help manage & track accounts.
- Maintain and analyze internal tracking and reporting for a variety of flood processes and follow up with Marketing Executive or agency to ensure accurate and efficient handling. Address areas of opportunity.
- Maintain Salesforce.com so Marketing Executives have most current information and updates.
- Independently manage and review agency contracts for accuracy and use independent judgment when submissions are outside standard handling.
- Review and ensure accurate handling for a variety of agency based inquiries and requests. Some may involve managing and providing vendor oversight.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision as well as collaborate with the Marketing Support team as needed to ensure unit goals are met.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of related experience within the Insurance industry
- 2+ years experience using Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- 1+ years in an environment that involved professional business writing and communication skills
- Able to manage a high volume, fluctuating daily workload with strong attention to detail
- Able to manage a fluctuating work schedule when special projects or increased workload dictate additional work time
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.