Mobile Home and Condo Claims AdjusterApply Location Scottsdale, Arizona Additional Locations: Miami,Florida Requisition Number R-90082
Assurant is looking for Mobile Home and Auto Claim Adjusters, who are ready to step into our fast-paced energetic environment and drive results while providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for individuals interested in learning our business, growing their expertise, and becoming future leaders.
As a Mobile Home and Auto Claims Adjuster, you will review claim information, complete the investigation, and resolve the claim.
This position is work from home temporarily due to Covid.
Job will require you to work in our Scottsdale office at some time in the future
The ideal candidate will have:
Strong organizational abilities and empathetic interpersonal skills.
Be responsible for on-going communication and for providing status updates to the insured and others associated with the claim activity.
Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
Excellent communication ad listening skills
Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Ability to adapt to change and work well a fast-paced environment
What you will enjoy:
Interacting with customers. Listening and communicating to resolve issues and negotiating fair settlements.
Our Benefits include:
401(k) and profit-sharing plans
Health Benefits coverage from Day 1
Employee Stock Purchase Plan at a discounted rate
Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible spending accounts
Assurant values a diverse workforce where employees are treated with respect, are encouraged to contribute, and have the opportunity for career growth.
What You Should Know About Us
Our uncompromising values- Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking, and Uncommon Results guide the way we support our customers and how we work with one another
We are a Fortune 500 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 16 countries
We have over 125 years of experience innovating and adapting to the changing needs of our customers
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of property or auto claims adjuster or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to navigate and enter data on multiple screens
- An Adjuster’s license is required for states to performs the job
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Claims adjusting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft business-level communications when responding to customers
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision to manage schedules and meet deadlines
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
- Strong listening, problem solving, and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking ability with an ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.