Sales Support SpecialistApply Location Scottsdale, Arizona Additional Locations: Georgia Requisition Number R-89576
Assurant is seeking a Sales Support Specialist for the Scottsdale, AZ facility with opportunity to work remote from Home!
This position is remote
This position supports the Flood Account Management and Sales organizations by:
- Building dashboards to monitor sales and client progress against objectives and key performance indicators
- Preparing account management and sales team reports
- Supporting the design and deployment of strategic governance practices and processes that ensure the delivery of results
- Coordinate client feedback with the account management and sales team to enhance future solutions and delivery
- Build tools, provide support, and administer the Salesforce application
- Assist in identifying business requirements, analyzing issues and communicating with internal clients to assess needs and optimize solutions •Identify opportunities to continuously improve sales effectiveness and overall productivity; recommend solutions and identify growth opportunities
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, tools and related governance materials
- Support the organization by performing administrator responsibilities for Salesforce, including back-end configurations, generating reports and dashboards, new user setup, user onboarding and training, and general support.
- Support the organization with projects that pertain to the enhancement of our customer experience or the everyday experience of the business.
- Support driving accountability of sales effectiveness objectives across Flood
- Track progress to meet objectives as it relates to key client relationships and opportunities
- Demonstrate progress on key SLAs for Flood
- Manage and deliver reporting to support Flood stakeholders
- Recommending client sales opportunity; Account Detail; go-forward plan (consolidate, keep separate, ensuring enterprise consistency, eliminating duplicate and/or invaluable data within documents)
- Identify and implement ways to leverage Salesforce into existing processes
- Support and create consistent Salesforce reports and dashboards for management review
- Manage and deliver tools to support Flood goals
- Build client data tools and reports to support the business objectives, in partnership with the Salesforce and Data Analytics teams
- Research and analyze inquiries to provide a clear and detailed response
- Enable the business to complete in-depth client research, support strategic client opportunities, and grow relationships with our key clients
- Strategy governance
- Support Flood by serving as the Point of Contact in Enterprise Steering Committee Meetings.
- Communicate plans, updates and changes which impact the business unit.
- Support varying internal customer needs •Develop knowledge of all Flood lines of business.
- Maintain an understanding of industry and technology trends relevant to improving our business
- 2 or more years of experience in data analytics or sales operations
- Proven Advanced Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Data visualization tools, experience with an enterprise-level CRM software tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Systems thinking
- Analytical problem solving
- Ability to clearly and accurately synthesize and communicate information
- Project management knowledge
- Ability to influence without authority
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-directed and action-oriented Preferred Experience:
- Salesforce experience with Sales Cloud environment
- Experience with implementing CRM solutions while maximizing efficiency and usability
- Experience with Agile methodologies and practices, with experience writing user stories
- Experience with documenting and refining business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Experience with developing technical solution designs and product functional requirements (UI design)
- Communicates effectively with technical team members, internal users, and business stakeholders in order to communicate complex concepts clearly across different levels of the organization
- Preferred to have conceptual or working knowledge of other programming languages (.NET, C#, Java, etc.)
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.