In Country Account ManagerApply Location Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey Requisition Number R-88928
Remote Working Opportunities Available
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients and customers. To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for an In Country Account Manager to join our Automotive team. Reporting to the Account Director, the UK Country Manager will oversee the strategic development of an automotive OEM UK account relationship. You will achieve the annual operating plan for the account’s UK business line, being the principal contact for account’s UK Customer Division and daily management of the 3 retention managers aligned to agreed client goal.
Other responsibilities include;
- Work with client and company partners to create the annual client plan.
- Work with the client and team members to create the annual client plan. Ensure partners are aligned around delivery of plan.
- Achieve AOP targets including identifying operational efficiencies, opportunities for over-performance and delivering actions plans to improve under-performance.
- Work with the retention manager field team to ensure that all agreed targets (dealer/area/region/car/motorcycle) are achieved for both product sales and underwriting performance.
- Develop detailed understanding of the client's strategic intent, challenge and opportunities in relation to retention products (customer satisfaction and engagement).
- Work with the client to identify and achieve product development opportunities that create incremental and sustainable value.
You will have the following skills;
- Experience driving and achieving organic growth within a large complex account(s)
- Experience working directly with senior partners and encouraging multi-level relationships
- Experience managing complex corporate relationships
- An understanding of the general insurance/financial services and warranty business
- Detailed knowledge of sales processes and regulations with the ability to translate experience into recommendations which add tangible value to the business.
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to BOOST (our internal wellbeing programme) from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.