RAC Agent Sales DirectorApply Location Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey Requisition Number R-88828
RAC Agent Sales Director
Remote Working Opportunities Available
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients and customers. To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are looking for an RAC Agent Sales Director to join our Automotive team. Reporting into our Automotive Director, you will achieve year on year operating revenue growth and manage relationships with essential supporting dealers across the network of dealers. Guide the strategic approach of the sales team to ensure the delivery of all-important financial metrics in any given financial period.
You will also provide technical and product knowledge to support sales process and build relationships with our agents and clients.
Other responsibilities include;
- Work with client and company partners to create the annual client plan.
- Ensure partners are aligned around delivery of annual plan.
- Achieve AOP targets including identifying operational efficiencies, opportunities for over-performance and delivering actions plans to improve under-performance.
- Work with internal specialists to improve sales performance through face-to-face, analogue and digital channels
- Lead contact strategy to develop deep, wide strategic relationships across the independent car sales industry
- Use Salesforce as system of record to record, monitor, process and measure projects, growth opportunities, client interactions and UW performance
- Develop detailed understanding of client's strategic intent, challenges, and opportunities
You will have the following skills;
- Experience driving and achieving sales growth whilst leading a large sales organisation
- Experience working directly with senior partners/C-suite executives and encouraging multi-level relationships
- Experience managing complex corporate relationships
- An understanding of the general insurance/financial services and warranty business
- Detailed knowledge of insurance sales processes and regulations with the ability to translate knowledge and experience into recommendations which add tangible value to the business.
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to BOOST (our internal wellbeing programme) from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.