Staff Appraisers- opportunities across the US and working remotely from home!Apply Requisition Number 46914
Staff Field/Residential Appraisers -Assurant Valuations, a subsidiary of Assurant Inc., a fortune 500 company is hiring nationwide.
- Competitive salary (no more pay per file)
- Health Benefits starting Day 1
- Wealth Accumulation & Retirement: 401K Matching and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 28 days Paid Time Off
- Car/Travel allowance on monthly assignments
- Monthly communication reimbursement
- Continuing Education tuition reimbursement
- MLS subscriptions reimbursement
- E&O insurance is covered by Assurant
- Report writing software license reimbursement
As a Staff Appraiser, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of various residential real estate valuation forms and reviews for associated lending transactions. These include: completing field appraisals, communicating process milestones, identifying regional trends and working with our Client Advocate teams to build strong relationships. You will have the freedom to manage your schedule as you do now. Work with a team of experts that are there to help you. Collaborate with us on regional trends, process improvement and how we can better service our clients.
• Certified Residential Appraisers or Licensed Appraisers, meeting the qualifications of all state level Appraisal Management Company Registration Acts. (No current or past pending actions)
• Minimum of 5 years appraising experience
• Knowledge/experience of the mortgage lending industry
• National desktop appraisal review experience
• Geographic competency of all real estate-related trends associated with the appraisals/valuations
• Strong evaluation and analysis skills, excellent attention to detail, team player mentality, high energy and self-starter
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.