Account Executive (Canada)Apply Location Toronto, Ontario Requisition Number R-85995
Assurant is currently seeking an experienced Account Executive who has the skills to successfully own client relationships while continuing to understand and foster their needs. As an Account Executive you will provide world-class service in the post-sale relationship with clients, acting as the single point of contact for assigned clients. From supervising program implementations to maximizing account profitability and performance by leveraging Assurant resources to develop effective and profitable client solutions.The Account Executive is an integral part of maintaining and growing our relationship with existing clients.
Client Relationship Building:
- Develop and execute a client strategy for each account
- Act as primary point of communication with client
- Incorporating knowledge of industry products, services, trends, etc. into day-to-day interactions
Internal Alignment and Acumen:
- Serve as a liaison by collaborating with internal resources to meet the needs of the client (e.g. Actuarial, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Business Analysis & Technology)
- Keep internal stakeholders informed of changes and updates on ongoing initiatives for the client
- Execute necessary contracting
- Stay current on client’s industry, business objectives, priorities, customers, factors affecting P&L, regulatory issues and their market footprint
- Develop the annual plan/goals in partnership with the client
- Look for cost savings/ expense reduction opportunities
- Manage and negotiate contract renewals
Plan Monitoring and Execution:
- Manage how the client executes sales and marketing strategies, including incentive campaigns and adjust action plans as needed based on results
- Provide regular updates internally and to clients on the progress of strategies and campaigns
- Develop recommendations to keep execution of plans and strategies on target
- Coordinate Business Reviews and ensures follow up on deliverables
- Manage special projects and implementations
- Develops and maintains tools to manage project timelines with client and internally
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum of 2-3 years account executive/client management experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience managing projects.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to full time and part time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, pension plan, generous paid time off and much more.
We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our employees.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.