Bilingual Mobile Operations AssociateApply Location Toronto, Ontario Requisition Number R-87231
The Bilingual Call Center Operations Associate is a key position within our Mobile Team. As a Bilingual Call Center Professional, you will be the voice of our organization and of our clients. But, more than that, you’ll also be a voice of compassion and care. Acting as the customer’s primary point of contact, you’ll listen, solve problems, answer questions and work with them to find a resolution.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You love helping and connecting with people
- You’re a problem solver who likes to think on their feet and enjoy challenges
- You thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- You enjoy being on the phone and are passionate about customer service
What You Will Like
- The variety of work - every day and every customer’s situation is unique
- Being a part of a high performing, collaborative and supportive team
- The opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Provide superior service to our customers by listening, analyzing problems, and resolving issues
- Use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues
- We are an environment that fosters growth and enables you to learn new aspects about our business, systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent French and English communication (verbal & written) and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls.
- Minimum high school diploma/certification
- Ability to work in a remotely in your home office. You will be required to have internet services with a minimum internet speed of 15 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 3 Mbps on the upload side. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends. You will be required to virtually attend 4 weeks of training, Monday through Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm.
What You Should Know About Us
- Our uncompromising values- Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking, and Uncommon Results guide the way we support our customers and work with one another
- We are a Fortune 500 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 27 countries
- We have over 125 years of experience innovating and adapting to the changing needs of our customers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.