Bilingual Quality SpecialistApply Location Toronto, Ontario Requisition Number R-87497
To ensure all customer interactions, from point of sale/enrolment to post sale at customer service and claims time, are done in accordance with established operational processes and procedures and regulatory guidelines, providing the best overall customer experience.
- Monitor customer experience through call listening (sales, retention, claims) and data audits (claims, service requests etc.)
- Measure each interaction for accuracy and compliance with established quality guidelines and requirements.
- Review and/or score agent calls/audit claims using standard metrics and guidelines
- Track QA scores, provide reporting (internal or external/client), documenting pertinent information (trends/opportunities) in a clear and concise manner
- Participate in internal or external call listening and call calibration sessions
- Additional support (e.g. internal or client audits, complaint, escalation process etc.)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year related experience in a customer service environment and/or quality assurance field
- Work experience with MS Office programs (Excel, Word) Bilingual Quality Specialist
- Fluent in French and English (written & oral)
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Call quality platform experience an asset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, and quick to adapt to changes within the job
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.