Sr Data Analyst- Customer Experience
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Sr Data Analyst- Customer Experience
The Senior Data Analyst in Customer Experience at our site in North York will be responsible for managing key analytical and reporting frameworks that will help inform and influence the Customer Experience (CX) strategy. CX utilizes a variety of survey methods and listening posts to capture the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and key customer satisfaction key performance indicators (KPI's) across multiple lines of business for Assurant.
Responsibilities include analyzing data to provide actionable insights and reporting the findings and recommendations using the correct data visualization.
This is including and not limited to the following;
Data Analysis and Trending
- Perform scheduled and ad-hoc analysis on available data including operational metrics, surveys and other variables as needed to support processes and decision making
- Analyze large volumes of transcribed customer interactions and perform root cause analysis to determine drivers of both customer dissatisfaction and satisfaction
- Identify areas for improvement based on trending analysis and present recommendations to CX Lead
- Propose and implement new data collection and analysis methodologies to uncover additional customer insights that current approaches do not address
- Contributing to/delivering ad-hoc research projects, delivering analysis along with actionable recommendations to functional teams
- Understand business needs, and proactively identify and provide new areas of analysis in response to client inquiries
- Appropriately use statistical and data analysis techniques to perform the analysis
- Perform analysis on data anomalies, ensure data integrity and accuracy
Research / Surveys
- Build, test and administer online surveys using licensed software application
- Monitor survey data to ensure systems and processes are functioning as expected, including frequency of records, response rates, and drop rates (particularly in IVR surveys)
- Conduct regular configuration audits to ensure surveys are offered when expected
- Strategically design and implement customer satisfaction surveys to maximize the voice of the customer
- Participate as required in research to develop a deep understanding of current-state customer experiences. Research may include customer focus groups or interviews, customer journey mapping, front-line representative feedback, operational data gathering and analysis, call listening, and customer verbatim analysis.
- Competitive research may be conducted for understanding of marketplace best practices
- Continually seek ways to improve the implementation of Voice of Customer survey tools and contribute to projects to enhance/expand the program in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
Reporting on Customer Experience
- Execute reporting on a scheduled or ad hoc basis
- Design new reports/scorecards/summary decks for clients
- Summarize and report findings using the appropriate data visualization
- Provide NPS reports by client, event or transaction as needed
- Update CX Scorecards, including compiling key operational metrics that impact customer experience
Support Customer Experience Initiatives
- Participate as a CX subject matter expert in supporting various projects, implementations and initiatives as needed, and ensure adherence to project schedules and deliverable timelines
- Support CX projects to improve/expand existing Voice of Customer programs & systems, documenting technical requirements and new processes.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to ensure success of customer experience projects
- Work collaboratively across LOB departments to understand their business needs and how they contribute to the customer’s experience
Basic Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 plus years of relevant experience with focus on customer experience
- 3 plus years of experience in a role requiring extensive data analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft soft applications (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Access) or equivalent
- Proficient with customer feedback tools such as Survey Monkey
- SQL skills and HTML expertise: ability to efficiently extract data from large and complex databases
- Demonstrates the ability to learn a variety of software applications and system functions
- Proven success with meeting quality and timeline standards
- Experienced in building rapport with all levels of team members
- Proactively recognizes process improvement opportunities
- Previous experienced with working independently as well as in a team setting
- Able to summarize, communicate and present data to clients
- Extensive analytical skills
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Experience working in a similar customer experience role with an organization known for exceptional customer experience results
- Report Builder experience considered an asset
- Professional CX training or designation considered an asset
- Adaptable, flexible, and comfortable working in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.