Product DesignerApply Location Westlake, Ohio Additional Locations: Atlanta,Georgia; Miami,Florida Requisition Number R-89352
Product Designer - Westlake, OH, Miami, FL or Atlanta, GA
Assurant Labs is looking for a positive, take-charge individual to join our growing team as a Product Designer in Westlake OH, Miami, FL or Atlanta, GA.
In this role, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to lead the design and creation of a cohesive look, flow, and overall user experience of our web and mobile products. We are seeking a designer with an outstanding portfolio and ability to implement their designs. Candidates must be driven by aesthetic details and user interaction.
Responsibilities will include immediate and far-reaching design decisions that will be seen and used by millions of people every day. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Designing clean, pixel-perfect interfaces for our website and mobile products
- Storyboarding experiences and wireframing interfaces for our web and mobile products
- Designing art assets for our products, partners, and marketing collateral
- Working with developers to track, measure, and optimize user interfaces and experience
- Working with management to quickly prototype ideas
- 3+ years of professional web and/or mobile design experience
- Strong portfolio of previous web and/or mobile work
- Experience with applications for wireframing, high fidelity mockups and generating icons
- Experience with front-end web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS)
- Ability to manage and prioritize many tasks at a time
- Ability to effectively obtain design project requirements and understand expectations
- Willingness to participate in design pairing and daily critiques
- Passion for simplicity and a deep curiosity of what makes apps sticky
- Exceptional collaborative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with changing job requirements as the company and team grows
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, and/or InVision for creating interactive prototypes to better understand UX flows
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Willingness to participate in mentoring and skills transfer among team members
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.