ServiceNow Engineer- RemoteApply Location Woodbury, Minnesota Additional Locations: United States Remote Requisition Number R-87549
The ServiceNow Engineer is an empowered member of a high energy team who will support and develop the ServiceNow platform. The Engineer is responsible for design, configuration, development, operation and maintenance of the platform. This may include overseeing, directing and checking work of other engineers. The incumbent will understand ServiceNow functionality and how processes can be enabled, and business problems solved using ServiceNow. The Engineer will be expected to stay abreast of emerging technologies and capabilities and identify meaningful ways those advancements can benefit the company.
The ServiceNow team requires high collaboration among its members to ensure best practices are consistently employed in all activities. The Engineer will possess a deep understanding of the ServiceNow implementation, integrations and dependencies and provide thought leadership that considers both system stability and platform opportunities.
This is a remote position.
What You Get to Do:
- Support the platform to ensure stability, upgradeability, integrity and efficient operation of the platform.
- Execute upgrades and install patch/fixes, Investigate and resolve incidents, including vendor engagement.
- Recommend and implement platform performance optimization strategies to ensure maximize efficiency.
Solution Development and Delivery
- Work with key stakeholders (process owners, service owners, etc) to match requirements with platform capabilities.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and story creation all the way through to solution development and testing.
- Develop innovative solutions that deliver high value business outcomes.
- Provide thought-leadership on new initiatives to leverage platform capabilities.
- Act as a key contributor on platform growth and integration initiatives that enable strategic outcomes.
- Lead team involvement in the implementation of new applications and modules.
What You Need to Have:
- 2 plus years of ServiceNow development experience, including Application UI, workflows, notifications, SLAs and Service Catalog forms
- Experience with design, development, deployment, and maintenance of secure integrations using REST, SOAP, SSH, Powershell, JDBC, SFTP
- CSA and Development certifications on the oldest supported version
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced oral, written and presentation communications including the ability to present technical information in a way that non-technical audiences will understand
What We Would Like You to Have:
- Experience with multiple ServiceNow platform products desired (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, GRC, Security Operations, CSM, Scoped/Custom Applications)
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.