Assist the Operations Supervisor with the management of a team of associates, reviewing time recording keeping, preparing disciplines and reviewing performance.
- Hourly Performance reports and posting to area boards
- Training Management and record keeping
- Hourly performance reports by associate for supervisor review (for adherence to requirements for yield and throughput) to include associates exceeding expected results
- Track hourly QA failures for supervisor to make immediate adjustments
- Keep track of the time associates spend on various tasks (job switching)
- Track parts audits to individual levels and report parts usage
- Generate lookup reports to establish associate responsibilities for handling and processing (i.e. unknown bins of devices found without a label)
- Run WIP report by process step to better monitor and lend ability to move associates and keep line flow even
- Monitor supplies and distribute
- Correction of kitting rejects for SKU parts removal
- Sort and track QA fail data connecting a fail to a shift and as associate when possible
- Track materials bench audits and maintain reports on each bench/associate
- Maintain spreadsheets on various processes as directed by supervisor
- Be able to initiate spread sheets, pivot tables and create charts and analyze data
- Tasks are basic, simple and repetitive. Consisting but not limited to data entry, preparation of graphs and updating charts on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Follows standard guidelines for performing tasks.
- Resolves simple problems, refers more difficult items to higher levels.
- Assists in assembling data needed or other items for reports.
- Verifies information.
- Checks for completeness
- Generally, work in one functional area but may rotate through other areas for familiarization with broader activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Limited Travel
- 1year general experience in an office setting.
- Demonstrated use of database user interface and query software- data entry software
- Spreadsheet software- Microsoft Excel- more than a basic understanding with the ability to navigate, create, or formulate
- Word processing software- Microsoft Word- basic documents and reports
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including, effective oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of company personnel as well as external personnel.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be available to work extra hours and Saturdays as needed.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.